Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why you so damn ugly, American Apparel?

I'm tired. Tired of seeing ads with women that looks like they're straight off an 80's music video that involves having to gloss the front of a car with their boobs while making kitten sounds. Tired of seeing happy models in body suits with thongs that look like they would cut your ass in half if you tried to wear them. Tired of people wearing shoulder pads bigger than their heads. I'm also tired of seeing shit in stores and thinking "That's not so bad" before realizing THIS IS FUCKING TERRIBLE! WHY DID I THINK IT'S OKAY!?

Portland, you've gotten ugly and it needs to be corrected.

This blog is a dedication to all those companies and clothing items that make me want to stab my eyes out every time I walk into a store. Oh, and you girls wearing the short shorts? The ones that are so tight you can barely sit down? You've got a camel toe. Please hide your shame and put on some real shorts that aren't going to give you a permanent yeast infection.

2 comments: